Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Monday, January 10, 2011

Owatonna Salvo Finds




I have the best luck here in Owatonna, my hometown, at the little Salvation Army they have. A sweet little resting fawn, I am obsessed with deer, and this one is staying with me. Two Vera vintage scarfs to add to my ever growing collection. A hand embrodiered piece that I can't wait to cut up and re-use in some other fiber pieces I have in my mind. And a set of funky vintage glasses I bought years ago and have been sitting in my bedroom at my parents house just waiting for a home. I almost have the full set. I have two of each number and I think I am only missing a 1 and a 6. All for under $30. I can't wait until the midwest is my permenant home and I can thrift and treasure all that I find and then I won't have to pass anything up!





No comments:

Post a Comment