Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Calming Night before the Storm







This night as I try to calm myself before the first week of school I am reflecting on the days where I was a completely new teacher. Not just in a new district, like I am now, but brand new to the whole thing. I so wanted everyone to like me and for Ms. W to be their favorite teacher. Now that I am in my forever place and back to Ms. G I am reminded of new starts and new feelings that one has when they are blissfully lost. I am so happy to be new again and learning new things and meeting new people. In a place where I can see myself for years to come. The storm is coming but I think it will be one of those lovely summer thunderstorms that I can enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment