Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Party, A Fall Sweater, and A place to have a lie down








These images really spoke to me today, I found them on my blogs travels at dottie angel, A cup of Jo, and poppytalk. Things are in full swing here and school, paperwork, school websites, and classrooms (little by little) are coming together. I have found some really good art connections here at my new home and have been excepted to two shows this fall. One in Maplegrove and one here in Hudson on the River in September! I am so thrilled. It will surly prove to be a challenge to start this new job, get involved in the two schools I am teaching at, and get my art life in order for two shows one right after the other. But I have had more difficult things happen. I am sure that all will fall into place. Like my mom says "It always does"





No comments:

Post a Comment