Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missoni Madness







Well I did get a haul which included

Socks

PJ pants

Storage Bins

Bobby Pins

Travel Tote

Bowls (shown above)

Platters (top photo)


I did have the opportunity to get a dress, cardigan, and canvas tote, I am just kicking myself. I was afraid that they would not fit or something and thought I would come back and get them. Not so! The throw that they were selling at Target for 40 bucks was on ebay for 300! Vultures! I am hoping with my connections at Target that I will score again. I am very happy though that I got some ceramics as opposed to melamine. They are heavier and more durable and just look better and on my kitchen wall they just seem to fit, as well as the heavy duty ceramic bowls on my shelf.





No comments:

Post a Comment