Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I guess I am





I guess I am one of those people that gets shit done. I hate sitting around when I know that there is something to be done and that needs to get done. Here is my venting post... I am sending it out into the cosmos in hopes that I can understand a little bit more about myself. I am a walking "catch 22" I am a busybody constantly walking around, or as my mom calls it "farting around" and just doing busy, little things. I will wipe down the whole kitchen before I know it. I will have the weeks laundry done on Wednesday night. Just randomly. Even at work, I have down time that I hate to waste and I carry a big bag of things I can do involving my art and craft. I knit as I walk the aisles at school. I hot glue on my lunch time when I am feeling not so social. It is a blessing and a curse. Something I extend myself so far that I am hardly pleasant to be around and what is worse is that I expect others to get shit done too. Don't get me wrong I can be damn lazy and I relish in having huge chunks of time that I can curl up and look at blogs, and inspirations from clippings and mags from around the house or just watch an old movie I have seen 100 times and eat bad food and just "veg" but of course that is after I have gotten shit done. I am not trying to toot my own horn or anything but on nights like tonight I just want to turn myself off and leave all the shit that needs to be done.... for whenever.

1 comment: