Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Wish List....







1. The 365 Knitting Clock, which knits a scarf in a year. Every half an hour is a row of stitches. Funny enough, this is not for sale... whaaaaa
2. A sweet new piece of art to hang. I am running out of wall space but I think expanding on my art collection is important and when I do have a lack of space rotating art in and out will help keep the house fresh and art fulled all year long.
3. More vintage and new (Katy:) afgans for my collection, I love the way that they looked all folded and stacked and have a mini hissy fit when their order is messed up!
4. Charms at Anthropolgie. $15 Dollars a piece, I love the clasp and the packaging that they come in.
5. Rabbit Mount, I love this Mid-Summer nights dream feel to this and it certainly feeds my obsession of animal heads and bones around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment