Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oh boy, I mean girl!


One last surprise for 2011. This year has been insane for me. I just want to remind myself how much I have come from and am going into in the year 2012. From a divorce, a pretty intense accident,a surprise pregnancy, a huge move, a new job, a new life, and a new yet old love in my life. A breech baby boy and then the surprise of that baby boy I had been anticipating for 40 weeks was in fact a lovely little girl. Things have not slowed down one bit, but this is the time in my life that God I wish that they would. Ellen Margaret came to me December 12, at 9:19 am, and I am a better person already because of her.

1 comment:

  1. HI I came across your blog, and love some of your posts. You have great amounts of colours on your blog that draws me in. I don't know you, but I like this post.

    ReplyDelete