Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Great Closet Cleanup

Its not the prettiest craft closet on the block but it is a start and at least I can shut the doors when I don't want to look at it. I cleaned, reorganized, and de-cluttered. All in hopes of creating more and selling those supplies that are no longer a interest of mine.
Before

After

So I took to the craft closet late in the afternoon on Sunday while E slept and A did his school work. Why I started so late don't ask me but I am glad that I did because now I feel like I can clear my mind and start a new with some great projects for the weeks and days ahead. I am determined to Pin and DO as much as I can but also use what I have here. I hardly have the means to buy more supplies and by cleaning out my closet and deciding what I can get rid of and sell either at www.minzerstudios.etsy.com or at my moms upcoming spring sale will give me more of those means to save and or buy some new clothes which are very much needed around here due to the fact that I wore my "normal" clothes while pregnant and now they are all stretched out. So this is just the first step in a round about way of getting a new look for spring and some new treasures for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment