Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New Time



Back to work. Back to reality. It was nice being in la la land staying at home with the sweeest baby ever. It certainly is a catch 22 and for every woman it is different. I have friends that are stay at home mothers and then there are women like me and although I secretly wish I came into a lot of money so that going back was not a nessity, I am happy to go back. I need that adult interaction and the stimulation that my job brings. Don't get me wrong, Spring break is coming and so is summer and I am ready for that as well. And although my first few days back have been challenging and tiring I am looking forward to getting a routine down and for our lifes to continue to grow with laughter and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment