Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pin 03, yes please



The original pins of corn muffin/corn dogs and fried pickles


Ahh good old American cooking or should I say good old Wisconsin fair food. I really did feel like and smell like I was at the fair. Between the oil boiling for the pickles and the corn bread batter I felt as if I should have been walking in the hot summer sun and hiding from people from elementary school. All in all these two pins turned out really well and was enjoyed by the kids and big kids in the house. The pickles turned out to be a bit salty so seasoning them before hand would be a step skipped next time and the muffins needed more hot dog chunks. But still yummy and satisfying and heck and Pin done and done!



No comments:

Post a Comment