Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My turn

Ok so I tried it. I found some vintage images of people in photo booths and started to sew. 100% egyptian cotton, don't ask me why the matters but that was the prettiest thread I had ever seen and I had to have it. I only have pics of these two little ladies. But while I see how this series goes over I have tons of pics that would make many more series. Ladies in hats, handsome men, and curiously enough lots of sailors kissing one another. This week is a short one here at school and I am looking forward to shopping and crafting and cuddling. My little laughing, singing girl needs a new crib so the search is on and of course there will be new decorating and projects to do for her room as well. I am trying to think of color combos for the big redesign this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment