Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Monday, September 10, 2012

What I did and saw and found this weekend

I found some amaze balls (my new saying along with Totes Adorb) produce,flowers and soap at the farmers market in town here in Hudson, NOT in the cities!
I made some art. Our family photo wall. Not your typical group family shot in matching outfits... just not my style and a lot cheaper.
These are my finds from the Target shops the other day. I really wanted more but felt guilty in the first place spending $50 on a lamp or $20 on glasses and dishes. I am hoping to save my pennies and get more. But for now these tea towels, that more then likely will not be used to wipe up spills but will get repurposed, and this super sweet cookie jar with a deer on it will have to do. I also got a set of roadtrip inspired dishes that will get hung up next to my cutting board in the shape of America. USA!
and to top it all off on a Sunday no less I find a $20 vintage credenza at a sale. Wheee. So much more room in the cupboards now that I have put all the baking bowls and pans in here along with the coffee maker and dish towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment