Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Woodsy

So I found two wooden necklaces at Savers over the weekend. One smooth and split in slices and the other in rounded wooden pebbles. They both have proved to be quite useful in repurposing them into necklaces to sell for my upcoming show. I say show but what I really mean is a small town art/craft/old lady fair. Which is sometimes the best. After selling at huge shows out west, I kinda like having neighbors at my "shows" that aren't trying to outdo me or be cooler then cool, they instead could very well be the parents and grandparents of my students in town. I am making a name for myself here and I love that small town feeling that you get when everyone knows your name. I do miss the big city and LA in particular. But here is to new adventures in the art world. Small and even smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment