Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Therapy

So I painted...and then I painted some more. Ladies in pop art style. Oil pastels, chalks, and tempera. I don't have fancy materials. I use what is in the classroom. I think that they need some more texture. I am thinking some pieces of fabric maybe even some sewing in them. I was thinking a crown on the blue haired beauty or some high collared patterns. I plan to play more but inevitably I have those voices of doubt and even said out loud to A tonight, "What am I going to do with these (they are huge for one and for two I tend to get into something and then make ten and then fade out) Sell them? he said. Why? No one likes my stuff anyway...." Whaaa me. Anyway for now I like and love them but I am stuck on what the texture and or fiber part would be. Onto more making and brainstorming.

No comments:

Post a Comment