Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The 2 day Motherload

I have had such good luck lately that I don't want to say it out loud, typing it doesn't count right? Set of four tin containers from the 70's with super funky labels on them.
Amazing 60's ice bucket with silver lid and handle.

Vintage Golden Dawn, by JCPenney wool blanket in fairly good condition, just obsessed with vintage wool lately.

1973 copy of Vogue sewing and some new kicks for $7

A ton of crocheted hangers.... who knew wire hangers could look so cute? I have always wanted to do this but, this is better, someone else did them and enjoyed them and then passed them on to me. A leather stamp purse, Hecho en Mexico. A hooked rug piece made in Venezuela.

A sweet bulldog and brass eagle hanging , that as I type has been transformed to purple and is drying in the garage. I feel like I am missing something. I came away with so many remarkable pieces today, full of history and life. I am excited to transform them, admire them, brag about them, share them, sell them, and continue their stories in my home.





No comments:

Post a Comment