Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pillow Talk




So a weekend of trying to get myself back to myself. I sure made a mess of things. But I am closer to finishing my projects. I have of course added more to what I want at the show. It just wouldn't make sense to just concentrate on what I already have so I added more to my list of things to do... classic.


I found my inspiration in the pages of the new Anthropologie catalog (first two images) and tried my hand at making or starting to piece together some similar pillows. They have images of animals, vintage trim and tassels, a home spun sort of feeling to them.


The only things I have bought to try out these new creations are zippers, and a few more iron on transfers. All the other materials came from my own collection of trim and material. I will not have the same prices as the infamous, Anthropologie, but the feel and the style are still there. I hope that they turn out.












No comments:

Post a Comment