Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jury Duty Perks

These are the finds from the Savers that I never get to on the other side of town, but since I had jury duty I got to stop by after they released me. I found some funky vintage napkins that will be added to my pillow designs, a Liberty of London scarf... I don't know how old it is and I have to do a bit more research on it, and a cuckoo clock that is missing a part and is sadly plastic but for $2 I thought I would try to fix it up.
This deer will hopefully be sitting in my display in May and in the shows I am applying for in Minnesota and Wisconsin this summer. I am thinking of either covering it with knit/sweater material or making it look like a patch work quilt... decoupaging a bunch of vintage fabric on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment