Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Monday, March 14, 2011

Reclaimed

Three quick makeovers this weekend involving a cuckoo clock, a ceramic cow skull, and a plastic framed mirror.... I had cheap white paint so it was a bit chalky and runny to begin with but it all turned out
The mirror will look great in the show displays coming up

The skull has been added to my bone collection, next to Annie.

This is my favorite piece that turned out. The plastic disc that goes on top of the clock got all marked up and a bit of paint on it too, so that had to go... but it works and even cuckoos which was a surprise. I still don't know what do to about the missing pendulum but I love it and it is mine for the time being. What a great pop of color in the livingroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment