Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little Re-do


Just a couple of little re-dos around the house. Just two little useless things that I should have put to the side knowing that I have a huge show coming up and two this summer to plan for. But no this is what I did on Friday night.... ummm ok. You weird procrastinating art girl.
This was a thrift find and I love it. Someone really took the time to make this unique picture of an old mill...out of tiny little beads!!! How strange, or maybe a machine did it, I really don't know much about it. It is a mystery. And above are two frames from Marybeth that I used for these great prints from Etsy. I could not find oval mats for the girls so I made some using leftover fabrics and some patience. I am really bad at math and measuring things out.


No comments:

Post a Comment