Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Monday, April 25, 2011

So much to do, so little time.

OK I thought I was way ahead of schedule for this art show in LA... but as I lie there in bed last night trying to quiet my mind I couldn't help but be reminded about how much work I actually have left to do! So forgive me for the following to do list. I make them all the time but in doing that I end up with multiple lists and either forget them, don't have them with me when I need them, or just end up making so many and repeating myself that I get even more overwhelmed. I was proud of myself for getting a little done over my holiday.... but not enough!




-deer heads; sew, stuff, mount, and adorn


-booth design


-signs/tags


-packaging


-get chair reupholstered (if extra time), finish other chairs, bring bench?


-sew garlands... for display and for sale


-tiger rug... by miracle only


-paint rug in booth design


-finish necklaces; chains


-price list


-knit and fabric fawns


-outfits for me




FRICK! I am sure that there is more but of course I left my other list at home. All there is do to is breathe, and tell myself "All will be well"






No comments:

Post a Comment