Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Getting in the Sprit.


 
It is that time of year again. Time for lefse making, cookie decorating, and eating large amounts of food. But in the small business world it means making money. We have to start early on the holiday grind. At Hello the House I have started to revamp my space into a funky winter wonderland. I want to stand out and be the space to come to for fun and unconventional décor. I have hand dyed over 70 bottle brush trees and made adorable vintage cars into "traveling" snow globes.



 
I just love how these little winter scenes turned out and I am bound to make more. Looking forward to the weekend as the start of the official shopping season and big traffic at the store. I am anxious to see how sales are and what everyone is finding at the shop. It isn't the reason for the season but in the cycle of the dollar my art and crafts being sold help me and my family pay the bills and enjoy our holiday as well. Cheers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment