Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Friday, April 8, 2011

Painted Furniture



Color/Pattern... the pros and cons. I have been going over them in my head regarding my finds the other day. To paint them, do I try to refinish them. I really don't think they are of that much value and the coffee table that could have been is in pretty rough shape. I can't imagine sanding it all down and staining and puttying in the inlay flowers. To be honest I am not that crazy about the design in the first place. I have decided to do the two tiered table first... being the least important to me. After wandering around the house tonight trying to get piles ready to get my ass in gear for the shows coming up, I thought of a stencil idea. I have some really cool laser cut felt. I will post pics when the final product is ready. For now the wheels are a turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment