Minzer Old Soul

vintage + handmade + inspirations

Friday, April 8, 2011

What to do, what to do?




In the words of my Grandma Rose, what to do!? I acquired these from the next door neighbors trash. There was even more that I was tempted to take. She had a dresser that was in pretty bad shape and upon further inspection I noticed that the drawers were stuck and it had a broken leg. I think that piece would have been too much of a project for little old me. The carved coffee table though I almost passed up cause it was covered with junk. I love it. The two tiered table has a small crack on it and needs so be tightened up and the corner piece well I think that one will stay with me.... it will look perfect right inside the front door to the house. But what to do with it all? Bright paint? Images? Material? Patterns? I will have to troll the Internet for inspirations.... How about a painted Union Jack on one of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment